Giya Technology, LLC
Giya Technology, LLC is an Ohio-based limited liability company. We are an IT consulting firm serving institutional investors, investment departments, corporate treasury groups, and money managers. Our consulting services focus on value-added project and development services where clients prefer or require knowledge of investments and securities in addition to technical expertise. A technology firm first and foremost, the company operates on the principle that the discipline, processes, and technical expertise offered by IT professionals are necessary to properly leverage the potential of technology in investment organizations.
Name and Logo
The word “Giya” (pronounced ‘gē-uh) means “guide” or “guiding” in Tagalog, the language of the Philippines. The company’s founder and CEO, Mark Aninao, is the son of Filipino immigrants. Born and raised in Ohio, Mr. Aninao designed the company logo to reflect the shape and colors of the flags of the Philippines, the state of Ohio, and the United States of America.
Mark Aninao, CEO and Founder
Mr. Aninao started in the IT industry in 1987 as a programmer, and since then most of his career has been in IT consulting. Since 1995 he has been engaged almost exclusively in projects related to investments and investment systems at major US public pension funds and insurance companies. In addition to overseeing multimillion dollar consulting engagements, his management experience includes a strong delivery record in application development, IT strategy, business analysis, and software package evaluation/implementation. Mr. Aninao graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree from The Ohio State University and earned a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Cincinnati.
Our mission is to be the premier technology partner for investment organizations worldwide by providing excellent and affordable expertise to underserved clients in the industry.
The company’s core values can be summarized in the acronym ICARE:
- Integrity – We believe that acting with honesty and fairness in all of our dealings is not only the right thing to do but also is good for business. This applies to clients, employees, suppliers, and vendor partners.
- Commitment – Our commitment to getting the job done means being accountable to clients and to each other. We all know that well-planned IT projects can and do fail without the commitment of stakeholders and the project team.
- Altruism – The company believes in good corporate citizenship and to that end will donate a percentage of annual profits to charitable and community non-profit organizations. We also support the donation of volunteer time to worthy causes.
- Reliability – As a consulting partner, our company can be counted on by clients to meet their expectations, deliver as planned, and generally support their business initiatives. We endeavor to be a reliable consulting partner.
- Excellence – We understand that our success depends on the work that we do for every engagement. Therefore, we strive to deliver quality work all the time, no matter the size or nature of the deliverable or client.